[CentOS] Can't get forwarding to work

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Mon Oct 5 01:18:02 UTC 2009

This is interesting:

When I go to lynx http://a.b.c.d on the linux machine,
I get the CentOS test page.

This looks like the connection is not forwarding, it
is just going to the local machine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
	Neil

Will your e-commerce site go offline if you have
a DB server failure, fiber cut, flood, fire, or other disaster?
If so, ask about our geographically redundant database system.