[CentOS] vncserver startup error??

mcclnx mcc mcclnx at yahoo.com.tw
Tue Oct 6 22:52:55 UTC 2009

we have CENTOS 5.3 X86_64 on DELL server.  recently I found Vncserver can NOT startup.  Everytime I type "vncserver :1" log file have following messages:

Window manager warning: Log level 32: could not find XKB extension.

** (eggcups:10072): WARNING **: IPP request failed with status 1030

** (eggcups:10072): WARNING **: IPP request failed with status 1030

** (nm-applet:10088): WARNING **: <WARN>  applet_dbus_manager_start_service(): Could not acquire the NetworkManagerUserSettings serv
  Message: 'Connection ":1.15" is not allowed to own the service "org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerUserSettings" due to security polici
es in the configuration file'

Initializing nautilus-open-terminal extension
Introspect error: A security policy in place prevents this sender from sending this message to this recipient, see message bus confi
guration file (rejected message had interface "org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable" member "Introspect" error name "(unset)" destina
tion "edu.duke.linux.yum")
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/puplet", line 467, in ?
  File "/usr/bin/puplet", line 464, in main
  File "/usr/bin/puplet", line 451, in run
  File "/usr/bin/puplet", line 191, in _refreshInfo
    if self.updatesObject is not None and \
AttributeError: DBusException instance has no attribute '_dbus_error_name'
Introspect error: Launch helper exited with unknown return code 0
could not attach to desktop process

anyone know how to fix it?

 您的生活即時通 - 溝通、娛樂、生活、工作一次搞定!