[CentOS] problem with old stable 0.1.1 roundcubemail contained in the deposit EPEL

fakessh at fakessh.eu

Sun Oct 11 11:20:13 UTC 2009

Hi all
Hi list

my linux box is CentOS 5.3
it is properly updated
I use the old old  stable version 0.1.1 of roundcubemail , which is contained
in the deposit EPEL
I preferred to continue using the version contained in the official
repositories of CentOS

I configure a user roundcubemail on my mysql server
Here are the commands that I have applied to the server mysql

mysql -u roundcubemail -p
create database roundcubemail;
 GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON roundcubemail.*
TO 'roundcubemail'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY '*****';
 FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
quit

I applied a small patch personal

// application constants
define('RCMAIL_VERSION', '0.1.1');
define('RCMAIL_CHARSET', 'UTF-8');
define('JS_OBJECT_NAME', 'rcmail');

// define global vars
$OUTPUT_TYPE = 'html';
$INSTALL_PATH = dirname(__FILE__);
$MAIN_TASKS = array('mail','settings','addressbook','logout');

if (empty($INSTALL_PATH))
  $INSTALL_PATH = './';
else
  $INSTALL_PATH .= '/';

//This is the little patch that clears the session cookie
if ( isset($_COOKIE['session']) and !empty($_COOKIE['session'] ))

{
 setcookie('session');
 unset($_COOKIE['session']); //sureté
}
//This is the little patch that clears the session cookie

my problem is that I see appear the login page I enter all data but I do not
understand why I can not fit into the webmail

thanks for all your feedback
SL
nb : 'Buddha' peace themselve