[CentOS] Inquiry:Problem installing application on Cent OS

hadi motamedi motamedi24 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 08:45:30 UTC 2009

Thank you for your reply . To install the kernel , I tried as the followings
:
#cd /usr/local/src/vmx/src/build/i386
#cp vmx /boot
Please be informed that I modified my /boot/grub/menu.lst according to your
message but I am now getting the following error :
"Error 15 : File not found"
Can you please help me ?