[CentOS] customized centos 5.4 install, core install?

Tait Clarridge tait at clarridge.ca
Tue Oct 13 14:00:59 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-10-13 at 00:21 -0400, David Mehler wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks for your reply. I'd probably be doing them in pairs spread out
> over a long period. I'd be interested in your php kickstart setup
> script.
> Thanks.
> Dave.

You may want to look at cobbler. It has a PXE boot option that can be
limited by MAC address. This would help in installing a certain
"profile" to your machine making it easier for you to customize each
install without having to burn mountains of CDs...

I am playing around with cobbler right now, but I can still send you the
kickstart script if you would like.