[CentOS] CentOS build scripts (or equivalent) acessible?

Ian Wilson ian.m.wilson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 07:06:32 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 4:02 PM, Miguel Di Ciurcio Filho
<miguel at ic.unicamp.br> wrote:
> http://dev.centos.org/centos/buildsys/

There really doesn't look like there's a lot of packages there.

Why haven't we tried to set up Koji?  (If the answer's not enough
time, or not-enough knowledge, I'm willing to help if needed)

Ian
--
Ian Wilson
ian.m.wilson at gmail.com
http://ianwilson.org || http://www.ians-blog.com

Solving site load issues with database replication is a lot like
solving your own personal problems with heroin -- at first, it sorta
works, but after a while things just get out of hand.