[CentOS] CentOS 5.4? anyone?

Adrian Sevcenco Adrian.Sevcenco at cern.ch
Fri Oct 16 13:19:59 UTC 2009

Toby Bluhm wrote:
> You Centos guys just aren't getting the message are you?
>
> We need to know EXACTLY what is going on with the release! None of this
> "soon" crap will do. Please post a progress report on packages built,
> isos transfered, server update progress by region, hours worked,
> keystrokes typed, bathroom breaks, hours slept, family time taken. Bar
> charts would be a nice touch. We need to know these things! Our very
> lives hang upon this release. Strap a wireless webcam to your head for
> god's sake and broadcast your every move. Verbalized every action. Quit
> leaving us in the lurch!
I find this message at least rude! Why don't you show the bank transfers
to the guys that do this? Also I seriously doubt the need of urgent
update if you don't have the money (business) to use the supported and
fast developed USV os.
All i can say for myself and my ~140 servers (HPC+ others) is "Thank you
guys for your sweat and patience"