[CentOS] CentOS 5.4? anyone?

Paul Berger subsolar at dimpixels.org
Fri Oct 16 15:06:33 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 8:41 AM, Nicolas Thierry-Mieg
<Nicolas.Thierry-Mieg at imag.fr> wrote:
> Marcelo M. Garcia wrote:
>> Toby Bluhm wrote:
>>> You Centos guys just aren't getting the message are you?
>>>
>>> We need to know EXACTLY what is going on with the release! None of this
>>> "soon" crap will do. Please post a progress report on packages built,
>>> isos transfered, server update progress by region, hours worked,
>>> keystrokes typed, bathroom breaks, hours slept, family time taken. Bar
>>> charts would be a nice touch. We need to know these things! Our very
>>> lives hang upon this release. Strap a wireless webcam to your head for
>>> god's sake and broadcast your every move. Verbalized every action. Quit
>>> leaving us in the lurch!
>>>

>>> Thank you
>> Hey!!!
>>
>> Calm down dude. "Just take it easy man", go and what some Big Lebowski.
>
> lol!
> can't believe some people took Toby's post seriously :-D
> strapped wireless webcam? come on!

When I first saw it I took it seriously ... there was a thread not
long ago that wanted basically the same thing as the first 1/3rd.   I
read the first sentence and thought WTF dude but then read a bit more
and thought DOH! to myself.

Use of [sarcasm] ... [/sarcasm] can be helpful in e-mail conversations
especially when discussions become heated.

Paul