[CentOS] Calling all Hackers from Big stan

Marko Vojinovic vvmarko at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 13:32:38 UTC 2009

> > I want to learn to hack what do I need to do in order to start.
>
> If you want to learn how to crack into a system, set up your network
> with at least two machines, one being the target.

After that go download and burn the latest version of BackTrack Linux,

  http://www.remote-exploit.org/backtrack.html

and use it to boot the other machine. Then decide what exactly you want to do
with it, look for some tutorials/instructions/HOWTOs on the net, and start
experimenting by trying to crack your target machine. Learn as you go by
reading the logs on both machines and all other info available on the net.
Google is your friend. :-)

HTH, :-)
Marko