[CentOS] the ongoing wait for centos 5.4

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Mon Oct 19 10:58:50 UTC 2009

Hi,

I could download from the following torrents:
http://sunsite.rediris.es/mirror/CentOS/5.4/isos/x86_64/CentOS-5.4-x86_64-bin-DVD.torrent
http://sunsite.rediris.es/mirror/CentOS/5.4/isos/i386/CentOS-5.4-i386-bin-DVD.torrent

The download was very quick, maybe because I'm now on business trip in
London, where I believe there is a strong CentOS community.

I installed the x86_64 in a virtual machine (KVM on Fedora 11 x86_64)
and did the media check.

I'm now seeding (reasonably) from the overpriced internet connection
in the hotel room :)

Many many thanks to the CentOS developers and the community,

Mathieu