[CentOS] apache env vars - best practices

aurfalien at gmail.com aurfalien at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 18:10:03 UTC 2009

Hi Nate,

We have our internal server running scripts and referencing variables
in custom paths.

So for example;

Some one runs a Python script of http://intranet/batch

The batch.py references some variables defined in certain paths.

I need a good way of defining a path with multiple vars like FOO=/foo:/
bar... etc...

I'm not having too much luck with setting vars in /etc/sysconfig/httpd
either.