[CentOS] Help! i want to clone my Centos machine to another box..

RoLaNd RoLaNd r_o_l_a_n_d at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 09:06:46 UTC 2009

Hello all,

i've spent the last week trying to find something that will clone my existing Centos server to a more powerful box.
i've used clonezilla though that resulted in a complete failure..

can anyone please guide me in the right direction?
all i want to do is to clone my entire server and all of it's directories to a more powerful server so i start using it instead..
i dont want to get rid of the current server as i want both of them to run in parallel with the same backed up services/data on each of them..

can anyone please help! im honestly desperate!!

Windows Live Hotmail: Your friends can get your Facebook updates, right from Hotmail®.