[CentOS] To all of the group

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 09:04:44 UTC 2009

Wait a minute, didn't someone just try and offer their help to the
community;
Where in their email did they mention cpanel?

2009/10/22 Christopher Chan <christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk>

> DTS-Corp (Knowledgebase) wrote:
> > I am pretty much a newbie at CentOS, and Linux on client side,
>
> Just in case it is not clear to you. cpanel is NOT Centos. It is a very
> badly modified version of Centos and we have nothing to do with it.
> Please take any issues you have with it back to Cpanel.

That doesn't say, Hi want some cpanel help, it says, "I would like to help
out occasionally by helping the web development crew in their endeavors".

--
Regards,
James ;)

Pablo Picasso<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pablo_picasso.html>
- "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."