[CentOS] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Siju George sgeorge.ml at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 05:15:03 UTC 2009

Siju George requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

- Siju

Accept invitation from Siju George

View invitation from Siju George

Why might connecting with Siju George be a good idea?

Siju George's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting Siju George's invitation, check Siju George's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

(c) 2009, LinkedIn Corporation