[CentOS] Infrastructure HELP!

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Oct 30 10:55:22 UTC 2009

On 10/30/2009 10:49 AM, ML wrote:
>> Also, lets keep the soliciting for business off this list please.
>
> Didn't you just contradict yourself?
>
> How can we support companies that contribute and help the project if
> we don't know what each others companies do and specialize in?

No, not really. I dont want to see this list converted into something
that is used to solicit for business.

my first comment is something generic that needs to get wider airing in
the open source marketplaces - support the companies that in turn
contribute - not at an individual level - to the projects directly.

Maybe we need to be more public about who is doing what for the project
- although at the moment its mostly hosting companies, and they are all
listed at www.centos.org/mirrors

- KB