[CentOS] Centos 5.4 kernels for NFS4

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Sat Oct 31 19:50:30 UTC 2009

Jimmy H schrieb:
> Hi,
>   Do you happen know how to install Perl DBI module on Centos?
> Thanks,
> Jimmy

Hi Jimmy,

does your question have any relationship to the topic of the mails you
are responding to? I don't think so. Please do not hijack threads.

Did you read the basic documentation for CentOS, especially the
functions of yum (search and list)? The "provides" function for yum in
connection with perl modules might not be a firsthand idea:

yum provides 'perl(DBI)'

I see perl-DBI shipping from base for 5.4.

Alexander