[CentOS] using CentOS as an iSCSI server?

Tue Oct 20 16:09:35 UTC 2009
Alan McKay <alan.mckay at gmail.com>

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Rudi Ahlers <Rudi at softdux.com> wrote:
> I would like to setup something like Openfiler, but we also need todo
> some other stuff that OpenFiler doesn't support, so I would prefer to
> export some of the HDD space (about 500GB) as iSCSI LUN's

Sorry for the thread necromancy here, but can you tell me what was
missing from Openfiler that you'd like to use?

I'm looking down this path right now and will be sending a few related
questions to the list.