[CentOS] bind question, please help

Wed Oct 7 20:10:32 UTC 2009
adrian kok <adriankok2000 at yahoo.com.hk>

in my understanding:

1/ this allow internal network can query zone and outside
        allow-query     { localhost; internal-network; };
        recursion yes;

2/ this allow internal network can query zone but not outside

       allow-query     { localhost; internal-network; };
        recursion no;

i would like this dns as let outside query zone and allow internal network to equiry zone and outside.
how can i do it?

Thank you