[CentOS] xen guest system - install source

Thu Oct 8 10:54:47 UTC 2009
Jussi Hirvi <listmember at greenspot.fi>

On 8.10.2009 13:28, Giovanni P. Tirloni wrote:
> It's not looking for ISOs. Try this:
>
> http://ftp.funet.fi/pub/mirrors/centos.org/5.3/os/i386/
>
> -Giovanni

Thanks, that seems to work. (Funny, I thought I had tried that already.)

Now I get another odd error, though (though maybe temporary):

> ValueError: Invalid URL location given:
> http://ftp.funet.fi/pub/mirrors/centos.org/5.3/os/i386/images/xen/vmlinuz
> [Errno 14] HTTP Error 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable

...though I can start downloading that file manually in the browser
quite ok.

Anyway, I will try that path again another time, let's see.

- Jussi