[CentOS] GnuPG for CentOS 5.3?

Thu Oct 8 12:08:17 UTC 2009
Lanny Marcus <lmmailinglists at gmail.com>

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 6:44 PM, Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:
<snip.
>> If you have not already started, I'll build and publish these for i386
>> and x86_64 to the same directory ... expect to see them in at 20 minutes.
>>
>> However, I have not tested them, so have no idea if they work.
>
> OK, the i386 and x86_64 RPMs are now also at:
> http://people.centos.org/hughesjr/seahorse/

Johnny: On Sunday, you spent a lot of time working on the seahorse
package. Based on limited testing of the i386 package on CentOS 5.3,
so far, everything I have tried seems to work properly. It is
integrated properly into Nautilus and Gedit.  When I launch seahorse
in the GNOME Terminal, I get two (2) errors, however, they do not seem
to prevent the program from working properly.  :-)  Possibly you can
move seahorse (at least the i386 version) into the testing repo or
even into extras. Thank you again, for your time and help on this!
Lanny