[CentOS] web based file sharing software

Fri Oct 9 14:15:24 UTC 2009
Oliver Ransom <oliver at ransom.com.au>

My clients are using Windows, so I presume they are using IE or
Firefox. I am using a Mac and it works in Firefox and Safari. I cannot
see why it would not work with Firefox on any platform.

It takes 5 minutes to install so it's worth a shot!