[CentOS] Dualboot CentOS and Windows

Fri Oct 9 15:29:00 UTC 2009
Majian <jiannma at gmail.com>

Yeah! I agree you !

If you install CentOS in Windows , you firstly backup the important data to
some place in case of the machine is  crashed;Then you can start to install
CentOS by the useful tool which called grub-for-docs.

That tool  is to build to grub for CentOS and Windows .You can search it by
Googling.

Gook Luck! And hope this can help you!