[CentOS] xen guest system - install source - NOT

Fri Oct 9 17:03:57 UTC 2009
aurfalien at gmail.com <aurfalien at gmail.com>

Chiming in a bit late on this one.

Not sure you still have a problem with this but what I do for domU
install sources are;

- Download the distros iso, and copy its contents to some dir, I then
serve out that dir via a local apache server, so my install url would
look like;

http://ip-addy-of apache-server/centos5.3

or...

- I mount the DVD and use virt-install with the --cdrom flag;

virt-install --name centos --hvm --ram 512 --disk path=/var/lib/
libvirt/images/centos.img,size=20,sparse=false --cdrom=/dev/cdrom

just some options for flexible xen installs.