[CentOS] Can't download large files

Fri Oct 9 21:04:38 UTC 2009
Ryan Manikowski <ryan.manikowski at 2ergo.com>

If someone already mentioned this my apologies...

Use 'ifconfig ethX' to display adapter stats. Look for TX and RX errors.

Another problem could be faulty RAM. Try memtest.

Ryan Manikowski | System Administrator

:703.677.8499:
ryan.manikowski at 2ergo.com

2ergo – Digital leaders in a mobile world

Mobile Excellence Award - Best Innovator
Mobile Star Award - Best Enterprise Mobile Web Publishing Solution
Webby Awards - Official Honoree for Best Mobile News Site
Deloitte Fast 50 - Fastest Growing Technology Companies in the UK
GSMA - GSMA Mobile Innovation Award Finalist
Vodafone - Vodafone Innovation Award

***** Email confidentiality notice *****
This message (including attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. The content and views expressed are those of the sender and not necessarily the 2ergo Group. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, copy or use any part of it. Please delete all copies immediately and notify the sender.