[CentOS] PHP 5.2

Sun Oct 11 23:49:04 UTC 2009

On 10/10/09 01:23, mbneto wrote:
> I'll have a look.   I was hoping that the RH based rpms would be
> available to maintain the same update process.

There was and has been some uncertainity around the redhat webappstack
packages. I think were at a stage where much of that does not matter
anymore. So moving to setting up and managing them in a more elegant way
than the testing repos should be possible.

in terms of timeline - there is a slightly wider conversation that needs
to be had around the whole idea of 'stacks' and what is and isnt ok for
centos to work with.

since there is a clear product from upstream, might be worthwhile
pushing with the WAS stuff first and then moving to expand into other
stacks.

- KB