[CentOS] Simple way to banish IP addresses ?

Mon Oct 12 02:20:46 UTC 2009
Oliver Ransom <oliver at ransom.com.au>

The best way to do it is with iptables. If you want something "more
easily configurable" then some front end for it would be most useful.
Webmin most likely provides a graphical interface to do it.

Adding rules to drop traffic from IPs or whole subnets is not that
difficult if you have a basic understand of IPv4 networking.

There are some well documented examples on this page (including one to
do what you're after):
http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Iptables_command#Examples

Regards,
Oliver