[CentOS] Centos 5.2 ISO not available ???!!!!

Mon Oct 12 18:10:58 UTC 2009
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

Agnello George wrote:
> Hi All
>
> this is really wired ... i searched in all mirrors ( i hope )  ... but
> i don't seem to find then availability of cent os 5.2  iso .. ... the
> thing is all our perl version depen on Cent os 5.2 ...
>
> Does any one know whyCentod 5.2 is not available !! ...

because the current release of CentOS 5 is update 3 aka 5.3.    update 4
aka 5.4 will be out pretty soon, too.

IF you absolutely need the obsolete versions for some legacy reason, its
in the vault, like http://vault.centos.org/5.2/isos/i386/

but note, the instant you run `yum update` it will be brought up to 5.3
plus any later security or bug fixes.