[CentOS] Inquiry:What is the equivalent of nmap command on CentOS 5.2 ?

Thu Oct 15 11:04:43 UTC 2009
Juergen Gotteswinter <jg at internetx.de>

he is probably owner of one of those cheap virtuozzo based virtual
dedicated servers. their default templates do not include yum to prevent
high load of yum usage on the host systems.

cheers

juergen

John R. Dennison wrote