[CentOS] CentOS 5.4? anyone?

Thu Oct 15 19:20:00 UTC 2009
Ron Blizzard <rb4centos at gmail.com>

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 11:46 AM, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's not fun on the other side of this fence either.  Being kept in the
> dark makes you imagine all sorts of scary things.

Oh give me a break. The CentOS developers have consistently released a
solid distribution. If I have to choose between an arbitrary release
date and a rock solid distribution, guess which way I'm going to go.

I really think the best way to approach this -- since it appears to be
an issue every time there is a point release -- is to figure eight
weeks after the Red Hat release. Then you'll be pleasantly surprised
when the release is out sooner than that.

--
RonB -- Using CentOS 5.3