[CentOS] CentOS build scripts (or equivalent) acessible?

Fri Oct 16 06:56:26 UTC 2009
Christoph Maser <cmr at financial.com>

Am Donnerstag, den 15.10.2009, 22:02 +0200 schrieb Miguel Di Ciurcio
Filho:
> Mathieu Baudier wrote:
> >
> > I'm not sure that I understand.
> > Is there indeed such a public repository of the build scriptds / RPM
> > specs used by CentOS?
> >
> > That would indeed be fascinating and useful to have a look at it.
> > (I rebuilt libvirt from RedHat SRPM, just to test the some new
> > virtualization feature of v5.4, and going through the process I kept
> > wondering how the CentOS team is doing it on all the packages!)
>
> http://dev.centos.org/centos/buildsys/
>
> Have fun.

What fun is there to have with empty packages?

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach