[CentOS] iscsi target for C5.x

Sat Oct 17 00:10:44 UTC 2009
Juergen Gotteswinter <jg at internetx.de>

i use the atrpm iscsitarget for a long time now in high traffic setups.
it performs very well, and is rock solid. no problems until now. go for
it :) but disabling the atrpms repo after installing the iscsitarget
wouldnt be a bad idea.

i wont go with userspace solutions like tgt, my benchmarks showed much
more higher system load, lower transfer rates and lags from time to
time. go for the kernel implemention

cheers

Juergen