[CentOS] Caught between a Red Hat and a CentOS

Tue Oct 20 14:02:07 UTC 2009
Joseph L. Casale <JCasale at activenetwerx.com>

>I wonder what those opinions are.

That would just start a useless flame..

>One of the main reasons *I* am no fan
>of MS is their clear subversion of standards for their own ends.

Well, they do some stupid things. No Linux vendor ever did?[1]

>Exchange, e.g., has a *horrible* IMAP implementation which they have point
>blank admitted they have no intentions of fixing.

And I hope they don't:) It's a sh!t protocol, OL is by far the best
client I have used. I am actually rdp'ing into a windows wkst to use ol
from my linux desktop as I have yet to find a client as feature-full
*and* stable is outlook. The Outlook anywhere with rpc/http, activesync
and OWA is a corporate dream to work with imho.

>And then there was the whole ODF fiasco.

Yup, a spade is a spade, that was useless as mams on a bull. See [1] :)

>I hear they make good mice though...

Heh, they're ok...