[CentOS] openfiler (was: using CentOS as an iSCSI server?)

Tue Oct 20 22:47:32 UTC 2009
Alan McKay <alan.mckay at gmail.com>

> I thought the original object was to make the space available to
> multiple VMware ESX(i) servers so you could vmotion guests among them.
> Can ESX construct raids out of multiple iscsi sources?

Well, my original may have been a bit obtuse because I do not really
know what I am looking for :-)

I have a bunch of local disk all over the place.   I eventually want
to virtualize everything, so I'd like a way to virtualize that
localdisk and do fancy things with it :-)