[CentOS] Calling all Hackers from Big stan

Wed Oct 21 00:53:39 UTC 2009
DTS-Corp (Knowledgebase) <mlists_subs at dts-int.com>

Okay,

Well,  alot of education out there by watching movies, however noone ever
brought up the most complex driven sub-culture of geeks and nerds worldwide.

THE MATRIX (muhahahahah)

But of course, after sending out my request about the whole server /
security thing, someone did manage to break into it very easily.

guess where there is an operating system there is a security risk, waiting
to be exploited.