[CentOS] Switch to measure traffic at IP level?

Fri Oct 23 13:56:03 UTC 2009
Neil Aggarwal <neil at JAMMConsulting.com>

Nate:

Thanks for the suggestion.  I am looking into it
now.

Currently, I use Cacti to graph the data coming
from my switches.  Do you know if that will that
work with any of these switches?

Thanks,
	Neil

Will your e-commerce site go offline if you have
a DB server failure, fiber cut, flood, fire, or other disaster?
If so, ask about our geographically redundant database system.