[CentOS] EMC CX4 Clariion

Tue Oct 27 18:24:15 UTC 2009
Neil Aggarwal <neil at JAMMConsulting.com>

> 'The vendors' that supply 'enterprise-grade hardware and software' (as
> EMC, Oracle etc do, e.g.) will never give you *support* for your
> machine, running CentOS, connected to their stuff.

That is a good point.

I am ready to deploy a RHEL test machine if the
support people insist on that, but they will usually
listen to a problem with their stuff as long as we
focus on their side of things.

	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://www.JAMMConsulting.com
CentOS 5.4 KVM VPS $55/mo, no setup fee, no contract, dedicated 64bit CPU