[CentOS] Inquiry:iptables ?

Sat Oct 31 09:04:56 UTC 2009
hadi motamedi <motamedi24 at gmail.com>

Thanks for your message . Please be informed that iptables is being
installed :
#rpm -qa|grep iptables
iptables-1.3.5-1.2.1
iptables-ipv6-1.3.5-1.2.1
Please be informed that on the System -> Administration -> Security Level
and Firewall , I can try to add the port but there is no
/etc/sysconfig/iptables on my CentOS server . Can you please let me know
what is wrong my case ?
Thank you in advance