[CentOS] Monitoring a remote server with Conky ?

Tue Oct 20 15:52:31 UTC 2009
Niki Kovacs <contact at kikinovak.net>

Les Mikesell a écrit :

> If you use X remotely much, just take the whole desktop with freenx on the
> server and the NX client that you can download from http://www.nomachine.com.
>
> It is very efficient and lets you disconnect/reconnect with everything still
> running, even from a different client - or even platform.

Yeah, I'm a happy user of FreeNX already... although I don't use it for
the kind of problem at hand.

I've been working for a small company recently who run Ubuntu 8.10 on a
server, and all their desktops are in fact FreeNX clients connected to
that one machine, so folks can work even from their homes. Works great.

Niki