[CentOS] Remote backup of server

happymaster23 happymaster23 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 16:43:07 UTC 2009

Thank you for reply,

because rsync is only synchronizing data (with all errors), this is
not backup. If on main server will be some data corruption and backup
server will connect and synchronize all data with errors, I have
nothing :).

For example - rdiff-backup is working with increments, so you can
restore data a year back...