[CentOS] OT: Forum or mailing list for Bash-related questions?

Niki Kovacs

contact at kikinovak.net
Sat Sep 5 13:43:11 UTC 2009

Hi,

The subject says it all. After a few years of writing scripts the quick
and dirty way, I've decided to take the plunge and learn Bash correctly,
using the O'Reilly Bash Cookbook. I'm currently looking for the right
place to ask questions, but curiously enough, Google searches about
"bash forum" result in nothing conclusive. I took a peek in the
corresponding USENET newsgroup, but there seems to be close to no activity.

Any suggestions for that?

Cheers,

Niki