[CentOS] Building GCC 3.2.3

Igor Mikushkin igor.mikushkin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 19:18:59 UTC 2009

2009/9/7 Igor Mikushkin <igor.mikushkin at gmail.com>:
> Hello!
>
> I'm trying to build GCC 3.2.3 in CentOS 5.
> I wonder if there are some script or manual that contains all the
> configure options?
>
> Is GCC 3.2.3 built with all patches gcc32-* applied?
>
> What I really need is GCC 3.2.3 with the same options as in original
> one and the same pathches + 1 applied.
> This patch fixes the erroneous write in linkonce section.

Of course I meant here that I need to build GCC binaries that don't
differ from ones that I can install with compat-gcc-32*. Except that I
need one more patch to be applied.
I need options or better script with which such binaries were built by
CentOS team.
Sorry for vague initial wording.

Thanks,
Igor