[CentOS] Remote backup of server

Michael Schumacher michael.schumacher at pamas.de
Wed Sep 9 14:19:24 UTC 2009

Martin,

you may want to take a look on http://www.nongnu.org/storebackup/ I am
using that program for some month now. It installs easily, runs over
SSH connection, and saves a lot of space on the target machine by
hard-linking identical files between various backups.

on Friday, September 4, 2009 at 18:23 you wrote:

> Hello,

> I want mount directory of one server to another over internet. I was
> looking to NFS4, but there are no security mechanisms. I need
> encrypted connection using private key (something like SFTP).

> Or - if there is in CentOS repo (or EPEL) package, that can mount
> directory over internet using private key and make differential backup
> (like rdiff-backup).

> Thank you very much for links or other resources work up
> Martin Štastný

best regards,
Michael Schumacher
----
PAMAS Partikelmess- und Analysesysteme GmbH
Dieselstr.10, D-71277 Rutesheim
Tel +49-7152-99630
Fax +49-7152-996333
Geschäftsführer: Gerhard Schreck