[CentOS] SIGSEGV at kickstart

nate centos at linuxpowered.net
Thu Sep 10 15:45:26 UTC 2009

Adrian Sevcenco wrote:
> Hi! I have a problem that i dont know how to tackle ...
> i have done kickstarting many times but know it seems i hit an wall ...
> i try to kickstart through nfs an 64 bit centos .. just after taking ip
> trough dhcp i receive an SIGSEGV ! i dont know what to do anymore as the
> same ks.cfg worked very well until now ..

Is it reproducible across more than 1 box? For me I get occasional
kickstart crashes as well though they are somewhat random, maybe
1 in 30 goes down, restarting it always works. It crashes at different
points, I don't recall it ever crashing at the same point yours is.

Is this new or different hardware from what has worked in the past?

nate