[CentOS] Centos 5.4 'prerelease-access' - is there such a thing?

Peter l Jakobi

lists at kefk.oa.shuttle.de
Sat Sep 12 13:22:17 UTC 2009

Hi,

excluding  the  Frankengrade  from CENTOS5.3 to upstream  RHEL5.4,  is
there are procedure / repository access / nightly builds / ... to what
will be CENTOS 5.4?

URLs? Howtos? Discussion threads or notes?

I  checked  help, wiki and forums and google, but came up empty.

Of  course, this kind of use is depending on the way the new  upstream
RHEL  sources are processed, so maybe there won't be a complete set of
packages  at all until maybe one or two weeks before the release.  But
again I got no lucky search hits for this kind of internals either.

I'll  gladly collect and summarize for a (hopefully easier  locatable)
wiki-page to be :).

cu,
Peter

--