[CentOS] [Found] CentOS is dead, long live CentOS

Ron Blizzard rb4centos at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 09:41:21 UTC 2009

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 4:23 PM, William Warren

> Why do we want to know?  Because of one person's disappearance the project
> nearly went boom.  Because by your own admission(the devs) the funds were
> NOT going to further the project.  If you can't get a thicker skin maybe you
> need a vacation.

No, the project didn't almost go "boom." By what I read, the worst
that could have possibly happened was that the project was in danger
of forking. In other words CentOS would have lost its name and domain
-- not desired, but hardly a project "killer." That possibility is now
gone.

--
RonB -- Using CentOS 5.3