[CentOS] [Found] CentOS is dead, long live CentOS

Ron Blizzard rb4centos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 20:35:09 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Neil Aggarwal <neil at jammconsulting.com> wrote:

> It makes a difference to me.  I am not going to give my hard
> earned dollars to people to waste.  I have to know they are going
> to do something constructive with it.

Okay, I understand your sentiment, but I think Johnny's point was that
you are *already* getting the product you sending donations to
support.

"...as long as the packages are built, compared, signed, and released
on time, what
difference does it make?"

So, I'm not sure what you mean by "wasting it?"

But this is all moot anyhow. You can't currently donate money to
CentOS and the reason for that is that the developers want to set up
the donation process so that it is different than it was. Just give it
a little time.

--
RonB -- Using CentOS 5.3