[CentOS] gdm-simple-greeter config?

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Fri Sep 18 15:42:20 UTC 2009

> grep face /home/<username> -r
>
> :)

Please. I'm not "send me the directions how to set up ssl with my web
server".

I've tried, as last resorts,
find /var -type f -exec grep -il <username>/.face {} \;
and in addition to /var, I tried /etc and /tmp, and the *only* thing grep
gave me were the logfiles that had the entries.

Now, does anyone have any other suggestions?

       mark "there's reasons I'm not hot on gnome"