[CentOS] CentOS is dead, long live CentOS

Bent Terp bent at nagstrup.dk
Sat Sep 19 05:08:06 UTC 2009

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 12:42 AM, Ron Blizzard <rb4centos at gmail.com> wrote:
> Which, again, is why CentOS is currently NOT accepting cash donations
> *until* some form of oversight is set up.

Okay, but if some of the people doing the grunt work of CentOS (I
won't list names here simply because I don't wish to offend any of you
by forgetting to mention a name) ever find themselves in the Stockholm
area, I'll happily donate a beer or two :-D

BR Bent Terp (who still believes we get *better* support from the
CentOS team than customers get from RedHat)