[CentOS] Receive, process and send email

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Sun Sep 20 18:45:21 UTC 2009

Use a mailer.

That gives you complete control over how you
process incoming messages since it will be your
own program.

We can implement it for you if you like.

Thanks,
	Neil

Will your e-commerce site go offline if you have
a DB server failure, fiber cut, flood, fire, or other disaster?
If so, ask about our geographically redundant database system.