[CentOS] CentOS for non-tech user

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 24 11:26:46 UTC 2009

On Thursday 24 September 2009 10:31:55 Sorin Srbu wrote:
> [...]
Yes, of course.  Should have thought of that :-)  However, that's no problem.

> The RPMforge and Epel repos are always good bets, at least they have been
>  for me. Just make sure you use the yum-priorities plugin. You break it,
>  you buy it - kind of. ;-)

Yea, I know, "I get to keep the pieces" :-)  I have both of those on my server
box, which is where I'm testing what's available for her, but kipi-plugins
isn't found be yum list or yum search.  Strange when libkipi is there.

Anne